Monday, September 12, 2005
Well, What can I say??? @
By Whoosh 2 @ 4:06 am      21 Comments
Scene 1:

A friend of mine and I went to a local departmental store to get myself some wet-look hair gel... At that time....

Friend: Dai, idhu ennadhu da? ( Dude, what is this)
Me: Idhu Brylcreem wet look gel da.. for hair styling..
Friend: Wet look naa?
Me: If I use this, it will look as if I have put water and combed my hair..
Friend: Then why dont u actually use water and comb???!!!!
Me: !!!!!!!!!

Well, What can I say??

Scene 2:

On my office security bulletin:

In case of a bomb blast, run immediately to the nearest assembly point, if you are alive...

Well, I have never seen a dead person capable of running! :)

:)
Vikkki
21 Comments

21 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares