Friday, August 12, 2005
V @
By Whoosh 2 @ 10:08 am      7 Comments
You know, I like the names Vivek, Vinodh, Vinodhini, Vishnu, Walter, Zenefir a lot.. U know why? These people know how I feel.. Are u a Anand? Are u a Sachin? Are u a Deepak? Kill u.. U have no idea what we went through... what we are going through..

Cant make out what I am talking abt? My name.. Thats what I am talking abt. Let me tell u one thing first. I love my name. It is the best name in the world. You know why? Cauz this is MY name, this is MY blog and that is how things are here! If u have any issues with it, out of here immediately!!!

Who was the first man who said that " I declare that the letter V shall be the 22nd letter of the alphabet." Let me get my hands on that fellow and he is dead I tell you. (The fact that he is already dead for sure improves my resolve :D). I almost always end up being at the end of the attendance list. I got to spend my entire year at IIIT sitting in the last row... I almost always end up being called "Hey u in the last row" by the teachers who didnt know my name .. I must take this chance to thank Vivekanand immensely. This fellow was my classmate right from class 1 to class 10. In class 11 and 12, I had VikramPaul. Now the very presence of these two fellows made sure that I was never the lagger in class.. I WAS NEVER THE LAST GUY!!! Muhahahhaha... But I was almost always in that delta..... and that sucked..

Why the hell cant the alphabet be, V W X Y Z A B C D E F G....?? who stops us from doing that? I mean WHO?? The Queen of England? The Prince of Wales?? George Bush??? I'll go and talk to whomever it takes.. I'll get V to the top of the alphabet. THIS is my new year resolution!!!!! Oh, Its August already? Who the hell is it who said that I cant start a new year in August??? Hell, today is new years day for me.. try and stop me.. Muhahahah!!!!

(I had a lot of work in office today.. Sorry)

Vikkki
7 Comments

7 Comments:
  • At August 11, 2005 9:17 pm, Blogger NS said…

    Idhukku ivvalo feelingsa?
    I like guy names that start with V... Vivek, Vinay, etc etc...:)

     
  • At August 12, 2005 12:22 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @VJ: In that context, my name comes after your name.. haha

    @Nithya: I thought u liked names that start with 'C' ;)

     
  • At August 13, 2005 1:51 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Dumbs: Glad that u understand...:)

    @Insomniax: Tell u what.. I just finished reading Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons".. By now I mean, like 5 mins back. It is about the Catholic Church, Pain in the world, Vatican City and the likes.. And here I come and see ur post.. And u have a similar theme going.. Toche'

    @Deepti: I am a good boy. I have never faced the troubles that bad girls like u do :p

     
  • At August 14, 2005 2:30 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    (I had a lot of work in office today.. Sorry) - EXPLAINS!

    My name starts with 'A' and I always ended up sitting in the first row right before the professor. Do you think life can be easy? 'Ikkaraikku akkarai pachai'!!

     
  • At August 16, 2005 3:49 am, Blogger Shiv said…

    Hey Vikki...U can do watever u want..Better make Jun 28 as the first day of the year.that would also be gud
    wat say?/

     
  • At August 16, 2005 6:33 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @DV: Ikkaraikku akkarai patchai.. Thats why i want to be in akkarai..

    @Shiva: Hey.. good going.. u are thinking in the right lines :D

     
  • At August 24, 2005 2:33 am, Blogger Visithra said…

    Lol it really doesnt make a difference. when i was sittign for a gov exam they arranged each row by class alphabetical order - what happened was I ended up citting next to the a kids right at the front! But I love V too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares