Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Canon Powershot A510... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 1:32 am      5 Comments
I got myself a nice little Canon Powershot A510 digital camera a couple of months back.. Moving from the analog age to the digital world is sure interesting.. For one, u dont have to worry about the amount of money you are spending on rolls and getting it developed. The initial higher investment for a digital camera is quickly nullified by the fact that no processing charges are incurred..

Playing with this new camera has become my latest hobby.. I am so obsessed that I have started to take pictures of ants and goats.. Gosh!! Not been able to find the time to upload my snaps onto the web.. Will do so soon.. Let me know what u think of it!!!

:)
Vikram.
5 Comments

5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares