Tuesday, September 06, 2005
10 kullai Number onnu sollu.... 7 !!!! @
By Whoosh 2 @ 10:12 am      12 Comments
Jagan ennai thottutaan... Okay.. that didnt sound nice.. I meant, Jagan tagged me!!!

7 Things You Plan to do before u die:

  • I plan to live
  • I plan to eat
  • I plan to sleep
  • I plan to take a bath
  • I plan to shave
  • I plan to drink water
  • I plan to go to the gym

7 Things You Can Do:


  • I can sit in front of a computer for 24 hours
  • I can beat anyone at Half-Life
  • I can tell the time by looking at my watch
  • I can call myself "Vikram".. Bet you cant do the same! ha..
  • I can make u go mad
  • I can stay awake 56 hours continuous (Did it last weekend)
  • I can talk non-stop for as long as I want!!!

7 Things You Cant Do:

  • I cant flirt ( :D )
  • I cant propose
  • I cant put kadalai
  • I cant go on a date
  • I cant talk to a girl more than 2 minutes
  • I cant stand Simbu
  • I cant stand Jothika

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:

  • Kannu
  • Kai
  • Kaadhu
  • Mooku
  • Vaai
  • Pallu (This, apparently, in Hindi means Saree.. But I am talking abt the Tamil version)
  • Kaalu

Seven things u say most:

  • Really
  • Achcha
  • Machi
  • I look handsome ( :D )
  • I love you ( :D :D )
  • Poda Vennai
  • Naaiye

Seven celebrity crushes:




  • Pooja
  • Heather Graham
  • Laila
  • Trisha
  • Ayesha Takia
  • Sadha
  • Dominique Swain

Seven People I tag:
:)
Vikkki

12 Comments

12 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares