Monday, September 26, 2005
Oru Kutti Game -- :) @
By Whoosh 2 @ 10:53 am      21 Comments
Hey People.. How are u all.. Time for a small game..

So, how many of you have superstitions??? How many of you are ardent followers of the "karupu poonai" story?? I have listed out my superstitions.. Now what I want u to do is, if u have the same superstition as I do, give urself a +1. If u dont have that superstition, give urself a -1. At the end, tell me what ur score is.. Lets see how similar or how different u are from me.. :)

1. I always (ALWAYS) put on my right shoe first.

2. I always put my mobile in my pocket, followed by my kercheif, followed by my wallet. (all different pockets, ofcourse :p )

3. Even if I need to go in reverse, I would always put the first gear of the car and then put the reverse gear before taking the car out for the first time that day.

4. I always put on my left ear-phone first.

5. I wear the same shirt whenever I go for an interview.

6. If someone sneezes before I leave home, I drink water.

7. My nickname has 3 k's in it (Anything fundoo in ur name will be a +1 )


Thats it.. Those are my 7 superstitions.. So, how many of those match up to urs?? Lemme know! :)

Vikkki
21 Comments

21 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares