Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Kaathirunga Kaathirunga, Kaathukitei Irunga.... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 9:25 am      12 Comments
Alrite people.. I have to admit that I am still waiting, and I wonder how much longer I need to wait.... My friends have found it.. I am yet to..

It all started with A some 12 years back. Then came R. R and another A happened at the same time... But R was more close to becoming it.. When S came into the picture, things looked different. But when S actually happened, I didnt want it. Just didnt feel correct. I am still thankful I made the correct decision then... J made the entry at this point. J seemed soooooo correct and perfect. But, unfortunately for me, it just didnt click. J was followed by D. V also entered the scene at around the same time. But that was when I was hoping P would be it. But I later found out that P wasnt quite the answer. It was back to D and V. At this time, i chanced upon a different A. But that was short lived. Over time D and V have also faded...

Right now, I have decided that my search will either have to be terminated by some external influence soon or I will have to do some terminating myself...

I am waiting..

PS: All those for whom this didnt make any sense.... Freeya vidunga!!! :)

Vikkki
12 Comments

12 Comments:
  • At April 06, 2005 8:29 pm, Blogger Jagan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At April 06, 2005 8:32 pm, Blogger Jagan said…

    I hope first 'M' happens to you .Then 'A' followed by 'Y'.you might be wondering what 'I' am saying .Am just asking - 'R' 'U' a jerk ?
    PS: Tamil makkale , u will kno what am saying if you put together those alphabets .
    . Vikram , did u get the word ?If not , I got 2 more words for ya .......

     
  • At April 06, 2005 9:00 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    I got it.. I got it.. :p Romba Nandri...

     
  • At April 06, 2005 9:51 pm, Blogger Kay said…

    enna ba onnume puriyala ????

    Jagan eheehhehe

     
  • At April 06, 2005 10:17 pm, Blogger Me said…

    vazhga jagan

     
  • At April 07, 2005 2:06 am, Blogger Jagan said…

    Hey ,
    Am pretty much vetti today and so was going through your earlier polambals(blogs) . wondering why you removed an article titled "where no ssn-nite reached" or something similar to that .you have got me curious for the obvious reasons. Can I have a look at that particular post ?
    May be you can mail it.

     
  • At April 07, 2005 2:12 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    Yeah, I'll mail it.. It had some personal opinions abt certain things that certain people couldnt digest.. So, i brought it down!!!

    :)

     
  • At April 07, 2005 3:58 am, Blogger Jagan said…

    mail the article to jaganpathra@yahoo.com .

     
  • At April 07, 2005 12:26 pm, Blogger Kaps said…

    Have you covered all the 26 alphabets? I couldn't keep track of it as it was quite confusing. There's always a next time. From Pepsi Ungal Choice - "Keep trying and keep on trying, better luck next time". LINE LAGAO!

     
  • At April 08, 2005 12:57 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    groan.. i guess it's markiv's turn now.. oru mannum puriyala..!!

     
  • At April 09, 2005 1:06 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    Although it does not make any sense to me it was well written!

    "I am waiting.."

    Good luck!

     
  • At April 09, 2005 6:10 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Jagan: Couldnt et hold of that article man.. Guess i have misplaced it somewhere..

    @Kaps: Illai yaar. Not quite all the 26 characters. :D

    @Chikuado: Vikram Vikkki and Markiv all have the same polambals..

    @Dreamvendor: Thanks yaar .. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares