Thursday, March 17, 2005
Top 10... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 4:53 am      10 Comments

I have decided to list out the top 10 things that I find totally annoying…

  • I hate it when people pick their noses in public.. People, if you wanna do it, get a room!
  • I hate it when, as the elevator doors are about to close, another jerk comes and presses the “Call” button, thereby opening the elevator door.. And, just to add to the fun, another jerk will press the call button again…
  • I hate it when people take the lift to go just one floor up.
  • I hate it when people who know Hindi use the word “ki” when they speak English. Eg: The project is due tomorrow, mathlab ki, everyone has to submit it tomorrow.
  • I hate it when Kannadiga-Tamilians (People who know both Kannada and Tamil) use “aamaavaa” instead of the actual tamil word “appadiyaa”.
  • I hate it when people who have girlfriends brag about them when you and I don’t have one…
  • I hate having vegetarian food 21 times a week.
  • I hate the alarm clock sound in Nokia phones.. It is my phone that wakes me up everyday.
  • I hate Venkat’s alarm clock even more. It wakes everyone else except him. Grr!
  • I hate hands-free phones. They make you look like an idiot at times..

Vikkki

10 Comments

10 Comments:
  • At March 17, 2005 9:20 am, Blogger che sara sara said…

    LOL.....i too hate most of this stuff and some more!!

     
  • At March 17, 2005 3:41 pm, Blogger Me said…

    I see the effect of this:

    "I hate it when people who have girlfriends brag about them when you and I don’t have one…"

    in your posts.

    Blogrolled you. Hope its fine.

     
  • At March 17, 2005 4:08 pm, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu said…

    Very funny
    Most of your points, are mine as well. A few more.

    1. People chewing food and making noises and while they eat.

    2. People make up questions from sentence like this ( common in US).

    You are going there ...right?
    You told me ...right?
    You are coming home...at 10 right?
    or
    YOu are going.....where?
    It happened when?
    etc..!!

     
  • At March 17, 2005 7:55 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Sophia:
    Waiting to see your list soon...:)

    @Me:
    Andha Soga kadhaiya yen kekurei!!!

    @Venkitu:
    Hey yaar.. First time here I guess.. Thanks for dropping in!

     
  • At March 17, 2005 8:40 pm, Blogger Harish said…

    you eat 21 times a week? Hmm.. now thats a luxury

     
  • At March 18, 2005 7:32 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Shanawaz...

    Hindi film stories are just cliche' s

    Tamil film are total crap these days..

    Telugu films... Hmm..

    Kannada films.. lemme not talk abt it

    English films.. Watched 'em all..

    So, I switched to Korean..
    And yeah, the heroine is real good!

     
  • At March 18, 2005 7:33 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Harish:

    That includes afternoon snacks... :p

     
  • At March 18, 2005 3:51 pm, Blogger Adaengappa !! said…

    "I hate it when people who know Hindi use the word “ki” when they speak English. Eg: The project is due tomorrow, mathlab ki, everyone has to submit it tomorrow."

    I liked this very much!! I get annoyed when KI comes often in a 6 word sentence..LOL

     
  • At March 18, 2005 9:27 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Adengappa: Yes Ki I ki hate ki when ki this ki happens ki what ki can ki we ki do ki!!!

    I actually started to speak like this to a friend of mine to show her how annoying it is!! :)

     
  • At March 24, 2005 10:16 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    " I hate it when people who have girlfriends brag about them when you and I don’t have one…"

    - Vikkki, are you my long lost twin brother?!?!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares