Friday, January 07, 2005
1 down, many more to go!!! @
By Whoosh 2 @ 8:12 am      0 Comments
Hey Ppl... Long time no blog! No time actually..

I have just finished by first week at my job!! I actually did it.. Yippeee... Life is good and the job (till now) seems to be pretty nice.. But of all ironies, I have been put on CORBA using C++ on Linux - I being a Socket Programmer using Java on Windows. Well, guess that is how things are.. but hey(!!), i get to learn something new.. So, that far I am happy..

Have started eating a lot these days.... dunno whatz happened to me!

Looking forward to this weekend... Planning to sleep and sleep and sleep..

More when i wake up!
Chao!
Vikkki
0 Comments

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares