Friday, October 14, 2005
My two cents... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 6:59 am      1 Comments
It is something that has been ground as much as possible over the past week in the Indian blogosphere, but something that I came to be aware of as late as yesterday morning. I am sure all the readers of my blog would well be aware of the IIPM issue. Personally, I have nothing against the institute nor do I know anything about the functioning of the management there or the curriculum being taught there. But what I do know is that I feel the way the managament of IIPM handled the issue by issuing legal notices to Gaurav Sabnis, Rashnmi Bansal and Varna was highly unlike how an institute that teaches management should have acted. Is this the way they teach crisis management to their students? I pity the students if the answer to the question is yes. I would have been much more in support of IIPM had they defended their advertisements by proving them to be correct (if indeed that is the case). Having not done that and by taking the offensive, IIPM has not done itself any favors. It has mearly come under the wrath of the entire Indian blogosphere and has dug a deeper pit for itself.

As a token of his support Kiruba has come out with "buttons" on his blogsite, which I have reproduced on the top of this page.

My two cents..


HEY IIPM PEOPLE.. READ THIS DISCLAIMER: This post is my personal opinion on the way IIPM could have handled the issue and is by no way an attempt to "tarnish" the image of your institute.. I dont want to see any notices flooding my mailbox :)
1 Comments

1 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2005 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey...instead of this disclaimer, add a link to ur 2000 unread mails blog. adhukku appuramum avan eppadi mail panran nu paakalam! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares