Thursday, January 20, 2005
Hey .... How U Doin'?? ;) @
By Whoosh 2 @ 3:34 am      2 Comments
After being a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic all along, i couldnt wait to get my hands on the sequel.. Well, whether it is a sequel or not is open for debate, but after a pretty long time, by my standards, i laid my hand on the first few episodes only yesterday. Yup, "Joey" was on.... (on my computer, that is)...

Not sure if it is just me, but i didnt find Joey that amusing in his own show. I guess i am not out of the FRIENDS mood as yet, but even still, there definitely was something missing.

The actress featuring as Joey's sister was definitely not the best choice... They should have got someone who would "look" like Joey's sister.. She is far from it!

Further, i felt that the episodes end too abruptly. I was watching episode 2 and as I was expecting something more to happen, BANG!, the credits come up!

As many people have been saying, the show could definitely get a shot in the arm if some of the FRIENDS pop in now and then into the show..

The kid playing Joey's nephew is good. Matt and that guy are the two highlights of the current show..

One of the note-worthy points of FRIENDS was the theme music. The single by the Remembrants was something to Remember always. But, the current theme song of Joey doesnt match up to the one that the FRIENDS had got. Guess it will take some getting used to...

But all this said, i watched only 4 episodes (the first 4) and am not sure how the remaining are.. Have they improved as the show progressed, i do not know and I am eagerly searching through my Local Area Network scanning each and every computer for the videos..

So, until next time..
BuBye!
Vikkki.
2 Comments

2 Comments:
  • At January 22, 2005 10:40 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    Talk about F.R.I.E.N.D.S and i'll go on and on and on. My fave were Chandler and Phoebe. And I envy you guys. Chennai has the damn CAS restriction and i'm totally clueless about 'Joey'. BTW, is it being aired in India as well? And I read about it recently.

    But i dun think they can create the same magic again... one hell of a serial... miss them!

     
  • At January 24, 2005 2:15 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Dumbs: Individual preferences differ, i guess! :)

    @Dreamvendor: Dude, I am here in Bangalore. I am not sure if Joey is being telecast on any channel in India.. We just get it off Kazaa in the college... ;)
    Still, dont worry too much if u dont get ur hands on the episodes - u arent missing too much!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares