Sunday, August 08, 2004
So, I am Orkutting!! @
By Whoosh 2 @ 3:10 am      2 Comments
"To Orkut or not to Orkut" was the question in my mind when i was put up with the task of filling in the rather lengthy registration form. To quote my "F.R.I.E.N.D.S", the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the form was "Oh My God!". But then, the Orkut invite was given to me by a very close friend of mine, Mahaneeya Raman and i just couldnt pass it over! So i said .." Hey Orkut, Here i come!"....

My first few days at Orkut were really boring.. What sort of a website was that anyway? A totally silly concept! And more than that, i had the strange feeling that Orkut was run on a 286 machine, let alone a "degraded" server farm, IT WAS SO DAMN SLOW EVEN ON MY T1 CONNECTION!! Yaar!!!

One month into Orkut, less than 10 friends, all the invites that i sent - apparently in the reeiver's trash boxes! BORED! I decided to just get out of this Orkut crap! But slowly and steadily i found my SSNCE friends, initially, taking into Orkut.. Great sign dude! Then my fellow IIIT ians came into the bandwagon! Gr8! Right now it is Orkut most of the time.. Nothing else worthwhile to do, at least for the moment!

I guess i am Orkutting rather too much these days though, for Abirami is already starting to give me strange glances when she sees me Orkutting :( , and to top it all Radhika came and asked me in Tamil , "Enna Vikkki, eppo paathaalum Orkut liye Irukkei"... HA HA HA!!! Beat that! :))


2 Comments

2 Comments:
  • At August 08, 2004 12:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chumma vettithanama orkut panni kadala poda vendiyadhu...das a innoru research project kodukka sonna ellam seriaidum!! ;p
    - sudha narayanan

     
  • At August 09, 2004 4:18 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    Yerkanavey SAN Professor onnu thanthirukaaru, and i am working on it.. :p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares