Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Petals around the rose @
By Whoosh 2 @ 9:07 am      0 Comments
Today i found myself playing Petals around a rose. I would suggest you click the link to find out what i am talking about..
 
It was just amazing that when u have a challenge, the brain starts to think in all sorts of funny ways. My brain came up with atleast 25 solutions and to my embarassment i found that i had got them all wrong! My 26th attempt brought out the correct answer, and boy!, was i satisfied when i knew the solution to it. The best part of this game is that no one else tends to give out the solution.. So, either u find it out by yourself.. or you dont! 
 
This apparently was a game that put Bill Gates in a fix! There is an article about that here. Check it out, it will make an interesting reading..
 
Alrite then,
Cherio.
Vikkki
   

 




0 Comments

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares