Monday, July 19, 2004
My Life! @
By Whoosh 2 @ 9:01 am      2 Comments
I was in Landmark a couple of days back and i was really surprised at what i saw... 
 
I knew that Mr.Bill Clinton had brought out his book titled "My Life" and that it was doing good business. What amased me was that even after two to three months after the release of the book, there was such a huge queue waiting to buy the book... Like come on Man, that person was just the President of the United States. So what? It is not that he is some kind of a martyr or something that people need to queue up to buy his book and read it.  To top the fact, most people are buying the book to read about the Monica affair. Excuse Me!! Do we really need to know about the dirty personal life of a foreign President?? Buddies, there is a lot more work out there to be done..So, get a life!
 
 And here is the most funny part.. I move to the next shelf and our beloved Arnold Swazzeneger has also come out with his book (just because he is governor!!!).
2 Comments

2 Comments:
  • At July 20, 2004 4:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what u say abt ppl intersted in others life is true.But ppl who pander to such needs of fellow human beings succeed and hence such books become best sellers!!!! any way,good to see at least one sensible person.keep up the good work of blogging.Hoping to see lot more stuff on ur page.All the best!!!

    Anamika

     
  • At November 18, 2004 6:30 am, Blogger Harish said…

    As for "My Life" it is just a diary. It is just an expansive series of recollections about every single thing he did.. rather than a wholesome insight into how and why he did things .The book aint that great. Well.. I just read a few pages at Barnes & Nobles when I was waiting for the movie to start.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares