Sunday, November 13, 2005
Revenge... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 10:08 pm      20 Comments
En romba naal aasai innikki niraivandanjidichi...

I took an auto this morning to get to office as I was running terribly late.. U can attribute that to the movie marathon over the weekend, about which I will write later. Ok, coming to the point, this auto fellow asked for 50 bucks for a 5 km trip. Now, that is like double the actual meter charge. Not seeing any other auto nearby and as I had to be in office in 10 minutes I had to accept and got into the auto. I asked that fellow "Why are u charging so much for such a short trip??".. He replied "Saar, I have to come back empty saar. I wont get a savari from that place. I have to come back all this way alone saar.." I was like, damn it!

On reaching my office, I got down. At the same time a lady came to the auto and wanted to go to Marathalli. The auto fellow said OK. On seeing this, I gave the auto fellow 25 rupees. He was surprised. He demanded 50 rupees. I cool-ly told him, "U wanted double the meter charge because u said that u wont get a savari in ther return journey.. But, now U have.. So, I am only paying u the meter charge, which is 25 bucks.." Saying this I walked away.. I expected the auto fellow to pick up a fight, but I was surprised he didnt. Guess he didnt want to lose the next savari..

:)
Have taken my revenge on the auto fellas. Revenge is sweet.. hehe..


Vikkki
20 Comments

20 Comments:
  • At November 14, 2005 2:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    romba perriya aasai..!

    u r a perfect indian. ..ANNIYAN..;)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 2:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiyyo missed out ambi b/w indian & anniyan ;)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 3:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sooper!! return savari kedakkadhune kollai adikkara auto kaarangalukku nalla venum..:D Aaha... naane edho saadhicha madiri oru perumai, sandosham... Keep it up..:)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 3:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me living in Bang from sometime now & personallty dunno thnk these auto guys r so bad as our channai ones da. There can u imagine doin such a thing & walkin away peacefully w/o hearing some Kasumalam, Bemani......%$#@....SENSOR....etc etc, if at all u manage to also u can only after u pay him for the whole damn con job, even if you know that he has 'con'ed u.....!


    Get sambharred!!!
    Filtered by sambhar....

     
  • At November 14, 2005 4:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nee athuku than morning seekiram ezutnhu officeuku poirthuana..busliya poirukalam..just Rs.5,,you any how gave five times of that to that auto fellow..
    hehhe..
    try to get early frm tomorrow..

     
  • At November 14, 2005 7:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A revenge indeed. This things happen all over the world. Sometimes I have to sit in the taxi until all the other passengers were dropped at far away places so that the guy can make maximum money before dropping me. One of these days...

     
  • At November 14, 2005 7:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    man you so slick !

     
  • At November 14, 2005 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kalakitte Vikki !!!
    Auto kaaranukku seriya vetche aaapu :)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sooper..............Kekave santoshama irukku !!!
    Auto fellows are so sick in Bangalore...some how we need to teach them a lesson :-))
    Good Start ;-)) Sariyana Paadam!

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Div: Remo va vittiye.. :(

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Nithya: Hey ka... Chander bday kku enna special aa pannennga???

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Filtered: Yeah FS, I agree. The bangalore auto fellows are not as bad as those in Chennai, but that doesnt mean that these fellows are saints.. I probably wouldnt have had the guts to do this in Chennai as I would have expected a long list of words I never knew existed to come shooting at me.. But in Bangalore, they would either shout in Kannada or in Hindi, both of which I dont speak.. so, no probs :D

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Poori: Unakku poraamai di.. Unaala indha time kku endhirikka mudiyalannu.. Venumnaa naalailendhu enna 7 am kku ezhupu!

     
  • At November 14, 2005 9:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @GP: America liyum same story aa... Good to know.. hehehe

     
  • At November 14, 2005 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Phoenix: I am.. aint I ;)

     
  • At November 14, 2005 10:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Kay: Yeah. bayangara sandoshamaa irundhudhu...

     
  • At November 14, 2005 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @Glad Nithya: Good start nnu sollitei.. Nee continue panriyaa????

     
  • At November 14, 2005 10:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kalakkuraa!!

     
  • At November 15, 2005 12:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey man..arun keeps a very sound alarm @ 7.00 (actually he switches on the TV).
    But nee than sombari accha..U sent a SMS from one rooom to another room to arun to reduce the volume..
    I think anyone can wake up at that sound.

     
  • At November 16, 2005 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apdi podu :-) supperrr :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares