Sunday, May 08, 2005
Life is friggin worthless... @
By Whoosh 2 @ 5:33 am      10 Comments
Sunday afternoons.. Time for a little introspection.. Get up late, eat ur heartful and await the lazy afternoon.. Make plans for the evening, and **** things get screwed up..****. Gets me into one of those moods.. One of those moods that I wish that I was the only person around.. One of those moods where I feel It wasnt worth being there at all.. One of those times when the Vikkki facade moves over a little and the Vikram fellow peeps out.. One of those times that I find the most hard to handle..

S5's "Kangalai Nambaadhey.. Adhu Unmai Solaadhey" plays in the background.. Hurts me even more.. How true that is.. Sometimes makes u feel if it is all worth it? Is this life worth what we are doing.. Makes me feel that I keep doing something pointless.. Wasting my time.. Wasting my life.. Wasting my life by not doing things that I really love doing.. Wasting my life by not being with the people I really love being with.. Not being with family.. Not being with friends.. hurts more.. It was this life that made me create the Vikkki facade.. The facade that people take for granted to be ME. The facade that is soooo untrue about me.. The facade that I have taken for granted too.. The facade that I know deep inside to be just the mask that I have had to wear for this **** society.. To help me smile at all the bull**** thats happening around me.. The crap that I can really do nothing about... It is at these times when Vikram comes out that I realize the real me.. The Me that I hope no one ever gets to see..

I hate Vikkki.. I love Vikram.


Vikram.
10 Comments

10 Comments:
  • At May 08, 2005 8:20 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    uh oh! mebbe thatz just an indication that u r gonna have a gr8 start of the week rather!! LOL... i know that was such a cliched pep up note.... but sleep thro' it man! Call up people. Have quality conversations. Catch up with old friends. E-mail them. Or call up new people for the heck of it ;-) my number is on orkut.

    Have a gr8 week ahead!

     
  • At May 08, 2005 8:26 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    Hey thanks man... Need to sleep over it.. yeah.. Hope tomorrow is good at work..

     
  • At May 08, 2005 8:38 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    haha dumbs!!! :) Illai, dont feel like talking to gals now.. U never know if they are really interested or are just feigning things... Friggin world!

     
  • At May 08, 2005 8:56 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    LOL. Dumbs. Trust me, that is why we have neva spoken. Tot blues mite clear. Vikkki, you dun feel like talking to gals...? take some time off and get into an all-boys thingy where you do nuthin but talk about gals, sports, 'whatever' with awesome drinks *wink* Trust me, it helps!!

     
  • At May 08, 2005 8:59 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    Yup.. Am going to an all boys place called "work" tomorrow :D But the problem is the *girls* part of it is missing!! :( Poor me...

    Hey. Shall sms my number to u.. Maybe we cud catch up sometime! :)

     
  • At May 08, 2005 9:41 am, Blogger Sonal said…

    How did things got screwed up, Vikkki? ;-)
    Any way hope u hav a nice weekend nxt time & don't screw up things then :-D
    Hope u hav a nxt week ahead :-)

     
  • At May 08, 2005 8:52 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Sonal: I screwed up??? Oh, I guess u are referring to the wrong "event"...

     
  • At May 09, 2005 3:07 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey.. sometimes life is a stinky skunk.. dont worry! u'll get past it! just breathe in some good air... forget about everyone/everything for a short while n just give in to urself. eat ur favorite ice cream, get a super funky new haircut.. just totally give urself a treat.. helps u outta the blues n perks u up a lot!!

    and if all else fails.. read up on santa/banta jokes :-)))

     
  • At May 09, 2005 3:08 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    hmm... vikkki is a nice guy.. hez the funny one... markiv is the scary guy.. we havnt seen too much of vikram yet.. what's he like??

     
  • At May 09, 2005 9:13 pm, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Chikuado: Hey, thanks for that.. shall give it a try this weekend.. Time to freak out...

    And Vikram.. Well, he is very emotional, short tempered but a loving person... (Cha, enna pathi naaney sollika vendi irukku :D )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares