Monday, May 16, 2005
34-45-32 @
By Whoosh 2 @ 9:49 am      7 Comments
Let me clarify that I am in no intention to follow SJ Suryah's footsteps.. So, this blog has got NOTHING to do with stuff that might come to your brains after seeing the title.. **bad boyz** .. They are just the different temperature zones that I have been to over the weekend.. I left Bangalore when it was a comfy 34*c , went to a furnace like city called "Singara Chennai" where it was nothing less than 45*c.. And then back to Bangy today morning to a pleasant 32*c.. Well, all that within a distance of 300 kms.. Cha, too many numbers....

But it was one mondo weekend... Actual plans was to go to Rowdy's kalyaanam and have a nice time... Aana, around 1 in the afternoon, I got a surprise sms from Dreamvendor. Apparently, there was a chennai blogger's meet and "variyaa" appadinnu kooptaaru.. Sooper da nnu solli I decided to go.. It was at Barista's in T.Nagar...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(pic courtesy: Ravi.... L to R: Hari, Vikkki, Dreamvendor, Chikuado, Sophia)

It was the first time I met up with Dreamvendor, Chikuado, Sophia, Ravi and Hari... (Well, some names have been changed to protect their privacy.. ;) !!!!! )... Nalla impression pannanum nnu solli, "Learn English in 5 hours" book elaam padichittu ponein.. Aana elaam total waste.. Poi paatha, elaam namma pasanga thaan ;)

Ravi was from "namma ooru bengalooru", aana he is now in Chennai.. Watta pity... Enna paavam panaaro! :D

Hari.. Mr.Silent, but looked all the part a gentleman, unlike a certain someone I know (read Vikkki).. :p

Dreamvendor.. Been reading his blogs for a looong time, but first time we got to meet.. We had actually decided that the first time we met, we would go for a cinema.. First half was to a movie that he liked and the second half to one that I liked.. (Given that our taste of movies differ tooooootallllly)... Thanks for inviting me to the gathering buddy.. had a lovely time..

Chikuado.. Well, for sometime I used to wonder if that was her real name.. I mean, seriously.. Then I would tell myself, cha irukaadhu.. Used to wonder what her name would be.. The following was the list of probable names of Chikuado that I had.. * Varalakshmi, Vasanthi, Gokila, Abirami..... Aana, total flop.. Her real name wasnt on my list :( .. Planned to buy an egg as her bday present.. Aana, Barista naaridum nnu solli, I decided against it..

Sophia.. She is very good when it comes to describing Driver-Passenger chemistries.. Wanna know more, u need to ask her.. She was silent early on... Aana oru ceiling fan maathiri, slow aa she picked up momentum... Still, I dont understand the necessity to teach Chemistry to LKG students... :(

I had to leave early as I had to meet up with the "Om Boyz and Galz" at Arathi's wedding reception.. As an added bonus, we also got to meet up with "Om-Maatha" (MGK mam).. After a little chit-chat, Mam had to leave.. We carried on with our lollus and nakkals and we left the reception hall at around 9. Also got to meet Manjula and Lakshmi (my school mates) at Arathi's wedding.. Nice to have seen them after such a looong time!

Next Day I skipped the marriage... it was too early in the morning and I didnt have company.. Om-Boyz had gone to an orphanage and donated some "kindness" to the children there.. More abt that on Aravind's blog.. I met up with them in the afternoon at Hotel Radha Park Inn for Arun President and Swami Kazhudhai's treat.. They were treating us for getting a job.. The fact that they got their job a whole year ago is a different topic altogether.... The fish and Carrot Halwa were awesome.. Not that the rest of the food wasnt great.. Sooper lunch.. thanks da President and Kazhudhai...

Met Dalavai after a VERY long time.. The guy has taken a week off from work to come down to Chennai from Pune.. Nice to have caught up with him over the weekend.. Another imp. person I met over the weekend was "Baby" Varun.. Thalai romba busy paarunga, avaru mail kooda panna maataaru..

After the lunch, I drove straight to Adyar to meet up with my Orkut buddies, Peepi, Jayanth, Mosh and Guru at "Coffee?"... Was meeting Guru for the first time.. Nice guy him.. Spent around 3 hours there ( the fact that i had spent 2 hours waiting for Ms.Peepi and Mr.Jayanth to turn up is another matter)... Oru 7:30kku angendhu kalambi, I reached home at 8.. Paatha, there was no electricity at home.. The 45 degrees felt more like 100 degrees as I could see my sweat turn into vapor and escape into the air.. OOf!!!! Just couldnt wait to get into the bus and head for Bangalore..

Reached Bangalore at 4.30 today morning..

Watta Weekend!!! :)

Vikkki
7 Comments

7 Comments:
  • At May 16, 2005 8:46 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    ada paavigala..!! blog ku blog maathi maaathi maanatha vaangarenga pa..!!

    and hey.. double movie wit DV?? ennayum sethuko.. that shud be fun.. LOL!!

     
  • At May 17, 2005 12:24 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Chikuado: Sure.. aana engalukkum nee thaan ticket vaangi tharanum... We are broke, u see!!!

    @Ravi: Whatever I might say abt Chennai, I would still love to get transferred to that place. Just that, my company doesnt have a branch out there. :(

     
  • At May 17, 2005 2:45 am, Blogger che sara sara said…

    Vikki...LKG studentsuku tan eppo chemistry thevai....mathavangulkku ellam theiryum....LOL ;-)

     
  • At May 17, 2005 2:47 am, Blogger che sara sara said…

    sunday Hindula SSN etho...prize...software...pathiya...if i remebr right...u r from SSN

     
  • At May 17, 2005 10:20 am, Blogger DreamClicks said…

    annatha... eppo namma movie plan? if chik is gonna be around, we can do a multi-lingual thingy - Tamil-English-Hindhi!! Thatz like a trio! LOL

     
  • At May 17, 2005 10:37 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Sophia: LKG liye "Chemistry" aa.. India uruputta maathiri thaan!!!

    SSN prize vaangurathula enna aachariyam.. Ippo MCC yedhaavadhu jeichichinnaa, adhu news!! *winks* *grins* *hides for cover*

    @Dreamvendor: Sure yaar.. Aana English and Hindhi namakku konjam thagaraaru.. So, please translating wokay...

     
  • At May 31, 2005 9:51 am, Blogger Whoosh 2 said…

    @Vampire: Rombave.. :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
History
Archives
Super Star Blogs
My Shreya
The Salad
Affiliates
  • 15n41n1
  • Get Firefox
  • Listed on BlogShares